The Top Tiki Bars Near Fort Pierce, FL
Fort Pierce, FL was home to “the Original Tiki Bar” for many years, but with this time-honored location closing for good this spring, many of our friends and neighbors have been lamenting the demise of one of the most famous things to do in Fort Pierce. Times change, but some things stay the same. Today, there are still plenty of exciting, memorable tiki bars in Fort Pierce, FL, and it’s never been easier to have a fun night out on the town! Find out why we think so by reading on!
Where Are the Top Tiki Bars in Fort Pierce?
- Square Grouper Tiki Bar – 1920 Seaway Drive
- Live music, waterfront views, great wings, and even better tiki drinks have made the Square Grouper Tiki Bar a favorite of locals and visitors alike. Catch their happy hour specials for a great deal.
- Tipsy Tiki – 658 N 2nd Street
- If you’re saddened by the loss of the old Original Tiki Bar, why not try something new? The Tipsy Tiki opened in 2017, and since that time, they’ve had no trouble getting noticed. Great service, shaded outdoor seating, and now-famous “Tipsy Tacos” are all among the highlights.
Explore the Top Tiki Bars Nearby!
- If you enjoyed the Original Tiki Bar for its laid-back atmosphere and friendly “regular” clients, then you might like Earl’s Hideaway Lounge in nearby Sebastian, FL. This rough but lovable dive bar features pool tables and free live music.
- For great music, an eclectic crowd, and fried bar food that hits every spot, you’ll definitely want to try Tiki52! This local’s hotspot is located right along the water of Jupiter, Florida’s lovely Intracoastal area.
- Tako Tiki is one of the newest tiki bars near Fort Pierce, FL, having opened in Jensen Beach in the spring of 2019! This artistic location has already won plenty of praise for its great cocktails, satisfying food, and laid-back, pet-friendly vibe.
Explore the Fort Pierce, FL Area with Treasure Coast Toyota of Stuart!
The team at Treasure Coast Toyota of Stuart is happy to show you around Fort Pierce, FL and beyond! Whether you’re checking out the best local tiki bars or looking for the best restaurants in nearby Stuart, we can offer plenty of suggestions. Contact us today with any questions you might have.
As always, we recommend that you drink responsibly and drive safely! If you’re looking for a better way to explore our part of Florida, learn about good mileage for used cars or explore our lineup of new vehicles.
Learn More at Treasure Coast Toyota of Stuart
Fort Pierce, FL was home to “the Original Tiki Bar” for many years, but with this time-honored location closing for good this spring, many of our friends and neighbors have been lamenting the demise of one of the most famous things to do in Fort Pierce. Times change, but some things stay the same. Today,…
The Highlander offers great fuel economy, a spacious, well-appointed interior, and superior safety features for your Stuart and Jupiter drives. Still, for many drivers, the right colors are almost as important as the right features and equipment! Thankfully, the 2019 Toyota Highlander colors do not disappoint. Since availability will vary depending on the trim level…
How much can a 2019 Toyota RAV4 tow? The answer to this question depends on the configuration that you select for your Jupiter and Port Saint Lucie drives. Most of the RAV4 trims can handle up to 1,500 pounds. Hybrid models, which benefit from the inclusion of an electric motor, can handle up to 1,750 pounds. Those…